Sunday 19 October 2008

15

Just read through KL blog and found this thing. Look like fun, try it out although he didn't tag me! ^^

My 15 Little Secret
  1. I like Jay Chou very much very much!
  2. I'm botak until Form3.
  3. I don't like to go clubbing.
  4. I have not realize I'm short until I meet my college friends.
  5. I love to eat sweet things rather than anything.
  6. I have a very smart brother and a very beautiful sister.
  7. I'm kinda rich when I'm small, but not now...
  8. I always confused between study and DotA.
  9. I can watch 4 movies(downloaded) in a day.
  10. I had get GPA 4.0 for few semesters.
  11. I had two dating experience until now, with a same girl.
  12. I read newspaper and watch news everyday.
  13. I had forget to bath for few times.
  14. In Form 1, I had beat a guy who are Taekwondo black belt now.
  15. I want to be a RF Engineer!
Hope you will try it out too. ^^

6 comments:

Zachhh said...

不止這些吧。。XD

Alfred Toh said...

哎呀,还要保持一些神秘感的嘛~

你也来玩玩吧!^^

Zachhh said...

我明天去office了才慢慢想吧

Jean said...

我看过很多了~
懒惰玩~XD

shawn kL said...

haha, paise la.. U noe la many ppl dun like being tag de..

But indeed that is very nice tag.

Alfred Toh said...

It's ok, I still play it at the end.

By the way, reading others secret is such a nice thing.