Wednesday 18 February 2009

中Tag

中Jean的Tag了。

Rules:
Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged.
You have to tag the person who tagged you.
If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you...

1) I'm a male but my parents thought I'm girl when X-Ray Scanning.

2) I'm a big head, dark skin and short guy.

3) Love Movies, any movies and dramas from Hollywood.

4) Love Sweet Foods, wouldn't stop it until I get diabetes!

5) Love to mumble, keep mumbling...

6) Loved one deeply...

7) Not active in outdoor activities.

8) Not a good singer.

9) Not a good friend.

10) My father usually sleep on 9pm and wake up at 8am.

11) My mum knows how to download movies according to IMDB mark.

12) My bro is IT guy who can solved any IT problem.

13) My sis is the super lady who did 90% housework of my house.

14) Addicted to Facebook Mousehunt!

15) Asked my mum do English exercise for me when I'm Standard 4.

16) Punched a friend who is Taekwondo Black Belt now.

17) Don't like to think most of the time.

18) Never spent money on clubbing.

19) Start to own my first PERSONAL Computer last month.

20) Like math among all the subjects.

21) Interested in Wireless World, 3G, HSDPA, WiFi, WiMax...

22) Wana be a RF Engineer.

23) Has been down mood for a week time.

24) Hope to be drunk now. But alcohol is expensive!

25) Proud of my blog and getting good feedback from everyone!

最近都获得很多朋友赞美我的部落格,谢啦!
其实我真的很用心在写,每帖平均用一小时。
知道真的有人在看,有人喜欢,一切都值得的。

11 comments:

Zachhh said...

为什么你样样都比我快一步的~ >.<

Alfred Toh said...

怎么啦?
我哪知道你也在写,哈哈...

Jean said...

哈哈哈哈~我觉得我好邪恶哦!
突然又让大家开始玩tag了~
都是我朋友的错!=p

Zachhh said...

其实上面有些很假咯~
好像乱乱写的~XD

Jean:
其实也蛮好玩的~
哈哈~

Alfred Toh said...

我都不懂该写些什么,之前才写了一篇再写好像从写的感觉。

Anonymous said...

你忘了加上你最喜欢浏览CPZ....不诚实。。。哇哈哈哈。。

Anonymous said...

hello alfred,

how are you doing lately? hope you are doing great there.. read few articles from your blog, hey you are quite cool le... keep up the good works ya..

take care...

br,
fion

Alfred Toh said...

大强:
终于看到百年难得一见的大强出现啦!
哈哈,这些东西你们会帮我宣传就好啦!哈哈!

Fion:
Halo, just saw your msn message say work til late, so not dare to nudge you in the msn. Hope you guys doing fine there!

I'm still quite enjoy my study, although something has spoil my mood recently but I'm still ok.

Thanks for leaving some comment here! Hope you enjoy your work too!

Besides, I switch to DiGi instead of U Mobile, don't blame me please! >.<


BR,
Alfred Toh

Zachhh said...

我觉得大强不是大强咯~
大强怎么会放大强,不放Richie叻?XD

那个大红teck siang真的是气死我!!

Alfred Toh said...

妈的,被耍了。

搞不好那个“大强”到了三十岁也还在冒充别人帐号留言。
=_=

mooncake,rachel said...

hehe..
u r rite...
hv 2 write wif ur heart..